Decatique Studios is a family owned service that has been serving Chicago since 2013. We have nearly 40 years in buying, collecting and selling vintage and antiques. We love and enjoy what we do.
- An overall more attentive, helpful, and giving hand in the otherwise difficult process of managing an estate sale
- More care in setting expectations, planning, organizing the items, and staging the sale
- More time to review the estate and most importantly, identify and research key items to maximize value
- Improved planning and execution of photography, pre-sales, and public announcements
It was such a great relief to get connected with Diane & Ivan at a time of complete overwhelm and not even knowing where to begin with generations of family belongings. Ivan & Diane were able to relieve me of a heavy burden with their totally eclectic knowledge and research abilities to uncover the pearls of value in a sea of belongings and the right markets for resale. Beyond that, I have really appreciated Ivan & Diane’s integrity and have enjoyed working with them personally. Thanks so much for all your help in tough times Diane & Ivan, stay safe!!!
After the sale, a couple of people asked me if I’d use Decatique Studios again. “You bet your sweet ass I would,” I responded. Not only that, I’d only use Decatique Studios on any future sales. They take their job seriously, they sweat over every object and detail, and they are honest. If I have another sale, I hope and pray that they are available, and I wouldn’t care if they wanted 50%. The sale was such a huge success and worked out so well that I can’t stop telling folk about it.
Ivan is the best. In the Chicagoland area when it comes to finding a trustworthy estate sale company to sell your valuables there are few as smart as Ivan and Diane in their approach to hosting a sale. We purchase from all over the state and work with many estate sale companies… Not all are created equal. Decatique is special. They possess the skills required to quickly and efficiently host your sale. Some companies just don’t have what it takes. They do!
We know these circumstances are not normal for most people, and that our experience will help you through them smoothly. With that in mind our consultation may include a “start to finish” analysis depending on your needs:
- Looking over the contents of the home and providing insights.
- Strategizing on particular items to maximize the proceeds.
- Further insight with clean up, attorneys, consignments, or elderly needs.